Sunday, August 13, 2006

Another week ends and another begins

Well Leadership Summit went well. Only small facility and technical issues due to changing weather.

Only 9 days to departure! Saw Heather L at church as I was giving my small group a short building tour to fill time. I also found out that the guy doing doors and cabinets in the church is the next door neighbour of one of the girls in my group this morning. Yep, Steve and 8 Grade 3 & 4 girls talking about trusting God. Well I am adaptable to any age! Actually I may be gradually becoming less capable of talking with adults......

Not much else, we had lunch with Pastor Daniel and Lisa from P.A. and their 17 month old son Wesley. They are a very nice family just getting some rest and relaxation before another season of ministry. The P.A. church is getting a new roof structure and cover and sanctuary carpeting due to an extremely heavy snowload in March. Insurance covers the replacement above the $500 deductible. Once again God protects and provides when we use the tools he has provided.

Well more as the week progresses. 5 work days left before vacation!!!!

No comments: