Tuesday, November 07, 2006

short update

We have been after Melissa to post so I will try to lead by example.

I have been trying to finish one project for a few days now Colleen has been trying to get me to finish for maybe 5 years! when I put it on top of everyday concerns for her health, Jay, Julie and Alex and Melissa it almost overwhelms me. Also I am not the world's best finish carpenter. Not the worst, but I like to do it myself and have the determination and not much skill. So it has taken me 3 years to get to where I MIGHT have the patience to use the skill I do have.

Oh please be praying for Lynn and Sylvia as they travel to Belfast, Ireland, oops Northern Ireland, to Jenn & Roger and David and Hilda with their mix of children and child to be. I think Jenn is due within the next couple weeks.

No comments: