Friday, January 26, 2007

January 26th, 2007

Well another work week almost done.

Went to the Friday Birk's Breakfast Club this morning. I took the car to get a noise checked out. Probably the front bearing on the alternator that was replaced in July! Kal Tire must shudder when I call. Oh and time for the 10K km tire rotation too. I didn't expect to be able to get the car in this afternoon.

Colleen's Mom had another laser eye surgery this morning so maybe we will go to PA tomorrow after all. Other wise same old exciting but boring stuff in our lives. Getting older, but not making hospital or doctor trips.

Oh Melissa got a blog comment from Dewey Wriston about a family photo. I think he is one of my Dad's cousins. It will take while to sort that out.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unexpected sightings of a branch of the family tree can lead to lots of fun. Did people really name their kids "Dewey?"