Thursday, August 09, 2007

ANSWERED PRAYER

I've been part of the prayer team for the Summit and this afternoon as we met the others prayed for healing of my foot and ankle which has been bothering me for about 6 weeks. As the afternoon progressed I have had less stiffness and pain. Hallelujah!

Some stiffness remains, but most of the sharp pain is gone. Now I only have to get used to my new orthotic inserts and the big toenail that I folded back yesterday doing Summit furniture setup. I haven't noticed the toe hurting much, but now that my foot and leg don't hurt I may be able to nice the toe! Well that's better than many get to deal with. A friend's mother, Anna Miller, passed away this past week and another long time friend, Lucille Francis, passed away this last week too.

Please continue to pray for those in your lives and around who need to feel encouragement and strength.

No comments: