Friday, April 30, 2010

Another week, oops 10 days.........

hmm managed to break my cellphone display which prompted Melissa to go ahead and get her Blackberry and now I'm using her old phone... I AM ADDICTED TO COMMUNICATION CAPABILITY. I don't use it all the time but GOTTA HAVE THE CAPABILITY!

I'm gonna check Computer Street tomorrow while Colleen and Melissa are at Women's retreat maybe I can get a good deal on a phone (BB), maybe not. I DO need to exchange a computer cable. Living in 2 different cellphone worlds, 3 if you count USA, has its implications and costs. ADDICTIONS ...................... Necessities ................. desires! Hmm, maybe my Electrical work simply funds my toys .................. and travels!

In three weeks we are home and looking at the Victoria Day long weekend, wait every weekend is a long weekend for us! So I guess we use some of the rest of the world's language even if we don't need it. Like the Tomb Sweeping holiday a few weeks ago that we obviously did not participate in. AND neither did a lot of other people judging by some of the crowds!

Well some plans are starting to take shape Gaby's 2nd BD yesterday, Crosby ND around July 18, Jerrod & Shefalee's wedding Aug 21, Alex's 5th BD Sept 27th, oops Melissa's in there, oh and mine too!

Well, that's enough excitement for now...................later

No comments: