Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Where did July go?

Can't fully recall......... Tuesday and Wednesdays were blessed with Alex and Gaby and the reminder of 7 am mornings!  Fridays we also went out and picked them up for a day of fun adventure learning and whatever came our way. 

It has been wonderful for Colleen to be able to take her grandchildren to the weekly Family Tea.  Alex is starting to get to know his cousins.  Gaby too but in a different way.

We made our annual pilgrimage to Crosby ND to celebrate birthdays with Louise Aalund and see Bill, my sister's husband.   It's curious how I've never lived there but there is sense of going home.............a lot like the going home to Liberal KS or Tyrone OK.  I at least lived near Liberal my first 2 years.  Some days I feel like a nomad even though I have lived in Saskatoon almost 40 years.

Melissa will be home for a visit in 10 days and then return to her home  in Kaohsiung Taiwan.  She has a new job teaching at a kindergarten and LOVES it.

Oh I get my first Canada Pension Plan cheque this  month.  So after all these years paying in I NOW start drawing it out.   How far will $649 go?

Oh and we host Alex and Gaby each weekday this month except the day we go to Regina for one part of Jerrod and Shefalee's wedding.   Then we are back in Saskatoon for their 3 days of wedding events.

AND I MANAGE TO DO A BIT OF ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING TOO  but I am not that heroic.

No comments: