Saturday, October 01, 2011

WOW 6 days short of 2 months

I apologize to the non Facebookers.  As much as I say FB is not for everyone I behave as if it is........hmmmm I suppose many of us have said  Do as I say not as I do.  

We have our annual Taiwan trip tickets booked and will actually get them fully paid for BEFORE we leave.  Dec. 5th through April 19th.  It's 2 weeks erlier than we intended but adding 2 weeks saved almost $1,000 EACH.   Now to see if we spend that money here or there or actually save it.

Alex turned 6 this week!!!!!!  Hopefully we will get together soon.

Yikes!! Thanksgiving is October 9th!  We now have the 3rd generation beyond the baby stage, for the most part, so nobody's home has the capacity.   Hopefully we can arrange to use the church .  It  definitely changes some of the essence of the gathering but sanity does have value.......

I have a couple Electrical contracting jobs on the go and should get them wrapped up by the end of October so I can rest and relax for Taiwan living.

Well all for now.

No comments: