Monday, February 19, 2007

another week another trip to PA

Well maybe not just that, but we got back from PA less than an hour ago and I am feeling the effects of diving 90 minutes, not sleeping well last night, wife, and mother-in-law. Not sure which order, oh and of course the effects of me being who I am so it's not just their fault.

Let's see the last week I've seen one of our young friends looking pregnant, but I'm NOT saying who until I hear it. Don turned 50, Sandy turned "not that old". Bryer will be 22 on Tuesday. We saw Linda and Maurice at Fudds' Saturday and shared bkfst. Sat. afternoon I shovelled some snow off our roof. 4 ft from the edge the snow was knee deep! AND the eaves trough has 8 inches of ice buildup hopefully it will melt without creating a problem.

I'll try to post mid week so I'm not rambling and give a few more thoughts. I'm sure glad I get to chat with Melissa several times a week. It keeps me sane.

No comments: