Sunday, February 11, 2007

well another week flew by

Wow, hardly seems that long.

Let's see COLD

Last week work involved reviewing decimal, binary and hexadecimal numbering sytems as we prepare to be able to assign IP addresses.

ALPHA on Tuesday night

COLD

Wednesday monthly lunch meeting with two coworker's Dragon's Diner at hwy 5 and 42.

COLD

COLD

Zou Friday night Wahoo full gym space

Saturday was nice for us both to be off and have a nice slow brkfst of waffles and sausage then I got some more done on the corner unit in the family room so Colleen could show the house to her coworkers Sunday.

Sunday church was great and then rush home so Colleen could get ready for hosting coworker's bridal shower. Then I washed the car, parked underground and wandered, lunched in Circle Centre mall and watched "Unaccompanied Minors" movie. Easy empty brain amusing show about pre and early teens snow bound in an airport at Christmas. I got home just as they were walking to their cars. Do I know women!? COLD-sort of watched the Grammy show. slipped to another tv and caught parts of Sniper 2 movie and Brothers and Sisters tv show. I enjoy music, but tolerate award shows in favour of my wife.

COLD looks like tomorrow will be around -23, hmm Melissa mentioned that 2 nights ago it was too warm so she kicked off the covers. I have a tough time feeling sorry.

No comments: