Sunday, May 20, 2007

May Long Weekend and Rainy

Well some consider this the Saskatchewan signal for safe garden planting....pretty cool yet.


I was encouraged by a few things this week. The comment from Rosydot, a thank you card from one of the Power Hour kids. I don't think Danielle has ever been in one of my small groups , but my practise of talking with the kids personally and getting to know aspects of their lives has struck a chord in her heart. And also this morning Aran asked what happened to Jeremy, he had been his small group leader 3 years ago! I was able to connect Aran and Jeremy after the service, super cool. (school, marriage and baby happened)


We had an inpromptu gathering Sunday evening with Jen, Roger and Ben and Paul, Christa, Jude and Owen. So here are a couple of my favourite boys (Jude and Owen) and a new one(Ben). Too bad Alex isn't available.




MISCHIEF PRIDE AMAZEMENT CARING IN ONE SPOT

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Really cute pic! Ben has changed so much. I'm getting excited to be able to see them soon!