Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day 2007

All mothers deserve honour! If yours is still living please make sure you recognize her more than just today. Those of you such as me whose mothers are no longer with us I urge you to reflect on the positive influence she had on your life.

I know some have not had the blessing of a mother who showed love and nurturing and for that I am truly sorry you but do not be discouraged rather look around you and see the opportunities you have to show that which you did not receive.

I also urge you to draw encourgement from God through those around you.

If you have failed to talk to your mother recently I VERY STRONGLY urge you to talk to her this week. You will be rewarded. Perhaps not immediately, but you will be rewarded.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Steve, I hope you are leading a study or men's group. Your frequent nuggets of wisdom are too good not to be shared. Although I kicked against the traces for a long time, my Mom is the reason I am a believer today. She did not live to see the results of her prayers, but is definitely a case for never giving up praying for the lost or wayward. Even if you do not see your prayers answered in your lifetime, God will honour them.