Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day 2007

Let me start with one key aspect from my Mother's Day post. If you have not spoken with your father recently I URGE YOU TO RIGHT NOW.

Father's are strange creatures! Most of us have a very tender heart but seldom show it. As much as we are strong we are also too weak to say or do many of those things we should have as fathers to our sons and daughters. We need to connect with our kids often.

The last several months have had life changing questions and as yet have no answers or significant developments. None are health related! I continue to trust in God's sovereignty and guidance for my life. Oh, there are days that are down and a struggle but God is good and provides strength

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A thought I had today was that as His children, God only wants His best for us. Can you imagine anything better than God's BEST? He has also given us (hopefully, ha ha) a sound mind, and sometimes we may just need to get started on what may seem at first our own direction. As we constantly are in an attitude of prayer and listening for God's voice, we are in His will. It would be awesome if God would always appear in a burning bush with His directions, but sometimes it seems we just need to step out in faith. I don't know if I'm making much sense. Praying for you and Colleen.