Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yahoo, the life of ease

well maybe not just yet. It will take at least a few days for the reality of not going back to work at the University after 32 years to settle in.

I am BUSY the next 4 days then have about 2 weeks to unwind, have coffee with Ernest and do things before our 3 week drive to Oklahoma-Kansas and back. July has no schedule so far except church and getting Colleen to work.

Melissa will be around much of August then she can go back to to Kaohsiung and start to seriously search for our apartment. September and October will finalize our preparations.

Ah retired life..............................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it. I'm a little envious. I know my turn will come. It looks like you're going to be very busy this summer. And then busy this Fall and finally over the Winter. :)

Let me know how I can pray for you.

In Christ,

Steven