Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some First tasks done!

We cleaned the apartment today, well Melissa's cleaning lady, Colleen and Melissa. I did the patio doors and a window!

Melissa and I took the train to Gangshan to make sure, well mostly sure, that I could get there on my own next week. Oh I am subbing for one of Melissa's friends next week it will be a good gauge for my December stint.

We helped select our new mattress as well. The owner is sister-in-law to Melissa's 'mentor' so we are getting many bargains!

We registered 3 guests from France who have been travelling around Taiwan for a couple weeks and are headed to Kenting tomorrow. I was even able to assist with directions to the MRT and High Speed Rail station. Me who gets turned around like I have amnesia.

I guess we should go get some dinner. We will get to the routine soon after all we haven't been here a week yet!

Love to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting and letting us share in your adventure!

glennteal said...

I love Kaohsiung -- had my first crazy scooter ride there. I think I'll be coming over sometime in 09 but not likely before March. Too bad.

I see on the Lakeview website that your pastoral preference was chosen. Hope and pray that David is exactly who they need right now.