Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Ordinary life

This week we are back from vacation and starting to plan details around Doug and Judy's visit which includes a vacation to Phuket. It's like being a kid in a candy store without a bag and only able to use my mouth and 2 hands! So much too little time!

Teaching is back into full swing; I have one week left and then I am back into retirement. There is some subbing available around Chinese New Year so Colleen will have my undivided attention for 2 1/2 weeks. You can rejoice or pray for her!

My mind wanders or blanks about anything else to share. We marvel each day at God's goodness and provision of this dream for us. Now to see if it works in future years.

I am meeting with Tim Kinkaid, a Free Methodist pastor, in a couple weeks maybe I will become a FM advocate in Taiwan. There are several FM churches but I don't think any are using English. It is of interest but doesn't look like it will pay as well as teaching, maybe there is a travel funding opportunity though. God holds many surprises.

Oh I listened to last weekend's message at Lakeview. Even in an introduction talk DB manages to lay a CHALLENGE. God has big things converging!

No comments: