Monday, February 02, 2009

Last Teaching day

Well, for now. Maybe for this year, I have implied consent to accept some between March 18 and April 3rd. I will not, should not work our last week in Taiwan!

A mixture of thoughts. I'm not sure it is a mixture of feelings though. I've enjoyed the teaching, it was a bit more like work than I dreamed it would be. It meant Colleen had more alone time and I got waited on more. Both kinda good, but close to the limit of what is best.

So one more scooter ride out to Gangshan and then ride the train home.

Oh we are both getting the medical treatment for our colds. This morning Melissa took Colleen to the doctor and as he was exploring the fibromyalgia pain points Colleen let out a whoop that scared the entire office. Melissa is still smiling. Colleen has almost stopped aching.

Oh and we have a new to us queen bed for our guests! Life here we come! Melissa gets the bed when we go home in April. Now where is home? Here or there? There or here?

Yep that is how varied my last teaching day has been and I don't teach for another 2 hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just realized you will still be in Taiwan when I get there. I am booked to leave March 14th, staying until April.
BrendaE.