Friday, February 27, 2009

Phuket days..........

Thai massage techniques have wonderful results it doesn't hurt like my typical massage in Saskatoon. Maybe it is the warm ocean breeze.

And we bought custom tailored shirts, slacks, blouses and jackets. NO I don't have a new blouse! Then as we were packing suitcases 4 days later (at a different resort) I noticed one pair of slacks had the wrong customer number!! I called the tailor and he gladly met us at the airport. There were some anxious moments when in the rush to meet him I left my laptop at the security check at least it was only a few feet away.

Oh before that here we are headed to a wedding with a beach reception dinner.

It was probably the hottest day we had in Phuket and we had HOT days. Now we are back in Kaohsiung touring, relaxing and enjoying the cooler 28 degrees.

No comments: