Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING

Today we got discouraging information from Jay. It stirs such a wide range of emotions and thoughts that I don't know what to write and NOT write. Please pray for our hearts to remain soft and for an abiding peace.

I don't know what to ask for on Jay, Julie, Alex and Gaby's behalf. I guess that love will be expressed to them and opportunity for reconciliation will emerge.

Gabriella will be 1 on April 29th. Praise God for her health as she was a few weeks premature. I have seen her twice and Colleen has once. I know that many grandparents have little contact but their children usually live more than 45 minutes away. [big sigh]

Life is good even though it has pains!

I gave the lawns their spring brush cut today. Strange doing that in temperatures cooler than my winter days were. I know, suck it up. The rest of you are overjoyed it is this warm. This afternoon it was only 5 degrees colder here than Kaohsiung and now that it is their day and our night there is a 24 degree differential. Sure better than the 50 degrees in January! That's the big Celsius degrees not those itty bitty American ones!

No comments: