Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally third warm day in a row!

I am NOT COMPLAINING. we don't get overheated.........but it does make it a bit tricky to plan outdoor play!

Colleen is working 3 days a week back at Birks so that means we have to get up early once in a while. We had a nice time in Crosby ND last weekend to celebrate my and Louise Aalund's birthdays. And had a MARVELOUS dinner with Susan, Suhky and Nicole in Regina on the way back. We sure enjoy travelling in the PT and it's decent on gas too.

My electrical work is flowing fairly smoothly but I now realize I need to formalize more things like liability and worker's comp insurance! I think I'm going to have to up my rates just to keep even!

Oh and not a lot of angst filled pondering even though we have not seen or heard from Jay & Julie except an occasional FB comment they leave for a mutual friend. Please pray for wisdom and peace.

1 comment:

karen said...

Thanks for not complaining about the heat:)