Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yes, still around just not getting to the BLOG

I knew it had been a while but 3 weeks! Life seems ordinary, but let's see.....getting myself going doing some electrical contracting while trying to not get too busy either. Getting Colleen's mom along the path of setting up her apartment at Riverside Terrace will be an ADVENTURE with many dimensions, hopefully I can keep my mouth quiet and face properly tuned!

Still now word on Melissa's permanent residency, just one more place to demonstrate patience. the next 2 weeks she will be very busy with the World Games. I'm sure there will be some good stories from it.

My current electrical job is a basement suite with some existing walls. Working with my hands and arms inside them makes it look like I was attacked by a cat!

Today we were greeted with 8 degrees and promise of rain.........................my feet are cold! I refuse socks!

No comments: