Sunday, May 09, 2010

Close to the last week, VERY CLOSE

We fly our Monday May 17th so we are on our second last and last of many things.  As I wrote on one FB comment it brings a sad tear to my eye but God replaces it with HAPPY MEMORIES. 

We had a great youth evening and a good service today.  Then Melissa took Colleen to our favourite Brunch restaurant CasaLingua PASTA DELI, I tagged along.  Eggs Benny, mmmmmmm!  

We've been inside relaxing while Melissa is at  the dinner theater rehearsal, unfortunately they have had to move it down 2 weeks so we will miss it.  inside cause it's a sunny humid 31 degrees.  we are gonna freeze the first few days back!

OH I GOT TO MEET WITH GLENN TEAL WHEN HE WAS IN KAOHSIUNG THIS WEEK.  great to catch up in person instead of email and FB.  I think the last time I saw him was at Arlington Beach the summer he and Lee Barbour canoed part of the Missouri River system.  He, Nancy, Angela and her husband Jared will be at Arlington this summer for the 50th Anniversary.

Well that's about it for now.   Dinner in an hour, hmmmmmmm

No comments: