Friday, May 14, 2010

hmm, what to say................

I was going to a foot massage and got sidetracked by a university display at Kaohsiung Arena........LOTS of universities from southern Taiwan with various health and lifestyle things.  a couple kinds of drink, biodegradeable recylcleable material was made into a flowerbox but golf tees is one use, plastiwood(recycled wood and plastic), a couple soap things, a 3 wheeled scooter/bike thing, I got a hat and pen for trying it,  some graphic art things and a NEAT water conservation soil mix for living wall applications that doesn't erode with water flow.  sorry no photos on my camera but I will be in one from each booth....the eager foreigner!   wa ai Taiwan!

We went to Cijin Island yesterday.  AND got a bit too hot......................
You can see my interests are a bit different than Colleen and Melissa's
And maybe even the focus of the first fish and the grin of the following fish has a similarity to my lookin' and grinnin' way, here!   And the first fish is FOCUSSED not unhappy..............................I JUST NOTICED COLLEEN AND MELISSA IN THE BACKGROUND and I am taking a picture that some would think childish........hmmmmmm


Oh it was also another windy day even though it was hot which got me to reflecting on sounds and smells again.   I discovered that the heat and associated sweating results in those gas releases leaving sound tracks.......Usually the evidence is only audible!  MY MID TRAVELS MANY A STRANGE PATH

No comments: