Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday night means not much

I was challenged to 'woo' Colleen this week!  Not by her but by a younger friend of mine.  Why does it have to be so cold this week?  It just gives me one more excuse!

I think we will have to get ourselves reorganized as we prepare for 3 months in Taiwan and when we return.  We have had a pretty laid back, sit back summer and fall...............MOTIVATION


Oh here's a couple photos that may seem random but enjoy them.
I am managing to keep this cleared

If I remember right this is Marilyn, Barry and David with their mother Beulah
and Milford with his mother Hazel
This reminds me that this week Elizabeth showed me a 1922-23 Free Methodist Annual Report and a 1921 Treasurer's book for Saskatoon.  Neat to see the local history and the contributions from long ago

No comments: