Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wow another week has passed

Well Monday morning here and Sunday night in Saskatoon. Shawna and Parker are married! There is FULL house at 13 Hardy Crescent.

We have had a full week, but have not managed to take any pictures. I did take some video of a scooter ride, but haven't got the cables to download to share with you.

I taught a Wed-Friday 5-7 class it was FUN. Hard to follow a curriculum when I am so used to having the general outline and a few high points. It is very different having to make sure I cover the details. Last Monday and Tuesday I explored around on the scooter so it won't be quite as easy to get lost. I have the sunburn to prove it. I still won't have a great perspective on some locations, but at least I am not totally baffled.

Friday, or was it Saturday evening we went to the Mayor's picnic. Alex one of the Access volunteers hosted us. He arranged for a spot and provided the food and beverage. We ended up right near the honored guest location and as the Mayor circulated we each got to meet her and shake her hand. It was very interesting, but sitting on a thin cloth on a paving stone sidewalk was a first for me! Perhaps we can get copies of the pictures from Alex.

Melissa gets a new wardrobe and kitchen table set delivered this afternoon. We go to Taipei Thursday morning to pick up Colleen. Her arrival also brings the reality of leaving in 3 weeks too.

Well it is approaching 10 am so I better get moving. I will try to post more often this week.

No comments: