Thursday, December 07, 2006

Another week

Well another week, almost. pretty ordinary even though Colleen was away for 4 days visiting her sister Judy in Campbell River. Too bad they had almost as much snow as we do, but it may be melted or rained away in a few more days.

I got to attend another SaskTel Customer event tonight. A bit thought provoking to think I have been attending for more than 15 years! Hmm, more of those curious age realizations. I have made some wonderful business relationships over the years even though most of the people I see each Christmas have not had direct business with me. The personal dimensions speak well of many of the people in SaskTel and Saskatchewan. It sure builds my ego!

Well now to give more though to my weekend talk with my Power Hour small group. tomorrow night Zou and then Sunday morning Kids.

No comments: