Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hmm, winter's day with my Mother in law

Well now that you have laughed or cringed it hasn't been as bad as I may imply. I took Colleen to work, had breakfast at Smiley's Buffet, and looked around Peavey Mart for Christmas markdowns. I have some more lights and stick on window decorations. Now to try to stay out of trouble. Hmm difficult? It depends on how charitable Colleen is feeling.

I keep noticing some of her, my Mother in law, not Colleen, forgetful things and then just when I am ready to add it to the tally of concern, I forget to put the gas cap on the car or forget why I went to the other room! Argh.

Okay don't broadcast this, but her tentativeness with almost all walking is more of a concern. Maybe not feeble, but at times close. Put that with frequent shakiness and the "Breeden sigh" I never know what I am going to encounter. I know there are no blog secrets so enjoy and be wary of judging someday you might be 83! JUST DON'T BE STUBBORN.

Have a great Day or evening depending on where you are.

No comments: