Saturday, December 02, 2006

Wow December 2nd

What a mixture of things this week.

The realization that I have 3 work weeks left in 2006.

-25 and new snow 2 or 3 days in a row!!!!

The first weekend entering our new church through the Main Entry. It sure makes it warmer and as the previous pictures showed BIG.

This week one of my Aunts passed away. She was 79 and has lived in Ardmore OK the last few years with her daughter. It brings back the realization I miss my cousins. I love all my family in Canada, but sometimes the childhood family heartstrings ache. And to top it off my cousin, Kathy Carroll, said she, me and my cousin Dean Robertson are soon to be patriarchs of the family now. OUCH! Not yet 57 and a patriarch! She will be 59 in July. I used to think she was so much older than I was. Why she is still very young!

Now I'm not sure my Aunts Neva, Ruth and Avis and Uncle Fred would be so happy to be counted out, but I'm sure they are quite willing to see us pick up the family torch.

Well enough for now. I should be more involved getting Colleen ready to fly out to visit her sister in Campbell River tomorrow morning. We should be at the airport about 6:30. Did I mention the -25?

No comments: