Sunday, April 29, 2007

God's blessings and banquet

Well this week didn't feel as daunting as some of the recent ones.

We have completed our Power Hour series on God's blessings and Pastor Brad finished the OMG series talking about the similarity the range of food at a banquet has to God's plan for us, comparing vegetables to the teaching and red meat, potatoes and desserts to the bountiful blessings from God. I'm sure glad I have been getting a little bit of dessert in the midst of this high fibre vegetable diet of the last 4 months!

God continues to bless me with good health and a steady income a loving wife that can cook very well. And I got the water feature tidy and running this afternoon so that satisfaction and marvel is one of my Sabbath moments today.

Yes, I am getting emotionally worn by events but continue to trust God's timing and leading. As each of you go through your day clearly identify and acknowledge God's handiwork and blessings around you. Please remember the facts and do not be misguided by your doubts or fears.

No comments: