Sunday, October 07, 2007

Not so Random thoughts

I've been thinking about the impact of various things on our lives. Yeah family love and all the things I am thankful for but also our responsibility and effect on things eternal. No I'm not sick or anything just pondering my Christian response to a variety of things I have trouble agreeing with.

Adam Beach commented this morning "This is my faith I am dealing with". Hmmm, that's true. So all the other stuff needs to be in the context of my faith walk. So as I am concerned about various artist bookings in our church auditorium "sanctuary" is that about my faith or is it something else. I'm sorting that out.

What should my response be as an ambassador for Christ? As I wait on developments with my job, work with children and youth? My daily reading?

Well just sharing some of my processing. Results are pending.

So as each of us are wondering about things we MUST make sure we are attending to our spiritual wellbeing. And remember to be honest and diligent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this talk with Dick Staub quite enlightening.

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/pc_article.php?id=7207

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, Matthew Good had a few comments about his performance at Lakeview on his blog. I think he expressed his thoughts well.