Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wow has it only been a week

This week I have been encouraged by all of you. Thank you for your prayers and the interest you take in my and Colleen's lives.

The update is that getting into Pearson Airport at midnight and then getting a taxi to the hotel and up in time to be at an 8:30 meeting leaves me tired. Then adding 1 1/2 days of intensive document studying and thinking and another night of poor sleep results in Colleen getting a night of me snoring!

Life is good. Friends, good church stuff, Jesus in my heart, a wife who loves me and is my companion, a fantastic, adventurous daughter. Oh and Easton thought Power Hour was good this week.

Life is real. Work uncertainty continues for a few more weeks, relationship with Jay, Julie & Alex, my diligence and integrity, Pastor Dean's return message.

No comments: