Monday, March 09, 2009

CATCHING UP slowly

We took Colleen's sister and husband to the high speed rail station this morning at 6 am! It's been fantastic to have them and others visiting the last 5 weeks but the socializing means you don't get much information about our life. It will take a few more days.....

Melissa is in the process of fulfilling the requirements for Permanent Residence in Taiwan.

We are in the process of getting over colds, coughs and the realization that we return to Saskatoon in just a month. I'm hoping for lots of Saskatoon warming in late March and early April. I'm sure those living there this last winter are too!

I'll let you in on events and thought processing as they clarify over the next few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Steve,

Just wanted to say I've enjoyed checking out your blog and getting updated a bit! I know you included the address in your Christmas card but it seems to take me a long time to get myself organised. It sounds like you've been having quite an adventure. Say 'hello' to Auntie Col and Mel from me, Roger and Ben!!!!! We love you lots! Take care of yourselves and hopefully you'll be on the mend soon. Jen.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Please bring us some warm weather back. We're beginning to think that warmth or heat is no longer in existence. It -28 right now, 7:30 pm and they are saying we are too get some better temps in a few days, but we're all a bit pessimistic!!
Take care and see you soon.
Ernest