Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Tuesday was break day-it's Wednesday in Taiwan!

Not long before Melissa came home for lunch I was emptying the coffee pot, flip flop, juggle CRASH...one less coffee mug and half a cup of coffee on the kitchen floor.  Well it needed mopping anyway!

In the evening we were headed out and I needed to leave a note on the door so back by the phone for note paper and CRASH, hooked the cord with my foot and yanked the cord right out of the phone.......FIVE cords in Saskatoon and NO spares here........$20NT($0.65 CDN) later and all is fine....except for the frustration!

At least our Afternoon Market visit went well and I was able to give my watermelon guys their picture from last year!  It is really gratifying when people recognize us from last year!

Now off to do a screen door repair...maybe that's the peak of today's list.   the screen was dog usage damage NOT me......................

No comments: