Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another week another adventure

well, the adventure seemed a bit lacking this week as I reflect back but I'm confident the detail of particular days actually was. The intensity of Sunday often dims the events of the previous 6 days.

An annual medical isn't the adventure most people think about! At least it brings confirmation I'm healthy. Well for someone approaching 58, overweight and stays up to late! yep, poor rhyme..........I still have some sense of humour left.

This week we had the first actual meeting to review and start to clarify the wrap up activities for my work through the end of April. Next week we will meet with a consultant to help with some future employment possibilities. I would like to work something like 1/2 time and want some perspective from outside my little tunnel view of the world. Maybe he has some Asian contacts, hmmm. Or maybe somewhere equally exotic, double hmm! MIGHT AS WELL THINK WIDE OPEN

The next few weeks will have such a mixture of finishing, dreaming, planning, investigating, trying, maybe crying, excitement, trepidation, joy and treasuring my wife.

Keep praying for her. She has just as much adjustment as I do with different details.

No comments: