Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Steve's Therapeutic Posting

Wow, my sister is in hospital perhaps for the last time. This blog helps me sort my thoughts.

Her husband called this evening and he doesn't think she will be coming home. They both do know she will soon be going HOME. She has her final instructions including funeral service components ready so Bill doesn't have to guess what she wants. She has seen her daughter who died 4 years ago but the time is not yet. That sounds ready to go!

Please be praying for their strength and comfort. Mine too for that matter.

I got to talk with my brother David for the first time in 4 years tonight. It was good! He has had chronic back pain from degenerated discs for several years. His boys are working for a contractor that does horizontal drilling under streets for phone and other cabling. His wife has successfully fought breast cancer 2 times.

I will miss the ability to talk with my sister. My Saviour, Jesus, supports and strengthens me.

No comments: