Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tears almost form

Yesterday I had a few of those 'choke back the start of a tear' moments. In some ways not sure why and in others I know exactly why but try to keep the reality of the thoughts under wraps.

Brenda arrived in Taipei and was greeted by her grandaughter with open arms.

Bryer is having her son baptised the week before we get home, another missed event.

We have less than 4 weeks left in Kaohsiung.

I don't think sadness is the feeling, just the reality of life's events. I think this retired thing is letting me be the expressive me.

Oh there were satisfied smile moments too.

Meeting at McDonalds for breakfast.

Working on some projects.

Walking with Melissa and Colleen in the park from her house to the neighborhood we would like to be in next year.

Walking as a couple. Feeling comfortable.

Laying in bed just because I could.

No comments: